I have been a PhD student at Harvard since September 2018. Previously, I did my undergraduate and Part III at Cambridge (2014–2018).
You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. My office is at 428a.
Some miscellaneous expository writings. The word "expository" refers to the lack of originality, as opposed to any claim of comprehensibility or correctedness.
Clicking the title below will lead to a web version of the note, which is an experimental feature — let me know if anything seems broken. Click "pdf" for a downloadable pdf version.
- Goodwillie filtration and factorization homology (pdf)
- Bott Periodicity (pdf)
- The Heat Kernel (pdf) ← this is my minor thesis
- Construction of v1 and v2 self-maps (pdf)
- Ring Structures on S/p (pdf)
- Global Analysis – Hodge Decomposition Theorem (pdf)
- Clifford Algebra and Bott Periodicity (pdf)
- The Étale Fundamental Group (pdf)
- The Lemniscate Sine (pdf)
- Period 3 orbits (pdf)
Cambridge Course Notes
When I was in Cambridge, I typed up my lecture notes for the courses I attended. They can be found here.
As a means of
procrastination learning how to use HTML5 canvas, I produced the following drawings/simulations:
I am organizing the Bott periodicity seminar this semester.
I have been on the committee of the Cambridge student societies The Archimedeans, CUPS, the SRCF and the RCSA. I am also a sysadmin of the SRCF.
I have a Privacy Statement as required by law (maybe).